Ladies, if you're looking for an easy and beautiful way to organize your earrings you'll love this simple DIY! Try using unique frames (a good excuse to dig through your favorite antique store) and bright colors to fit your personal style.
What you’ll need:
- A sheet of flat lace about the size of a piece of paper (should be slightly larger than the frame opening)
- An old picture frame
- Stapler or hot glue gun
- Paint (optional)
- Take your old frame (either as the original color or painted to fit your style), optionally put nails (painted the same color as the frame) in each of the four corners to hang necklaces, and turn it over.
- Cut down the sheet of lace to fit the frame (with enough room to attach securely to the back).
- Staple the lace to the back of the frame or use a hot glue gun to securely attach it, leaving it to dry before continuing.
- Once your lace is attached to the back of your frame simply turn it over, slip your earrings through the lace and hang as a beautiful, elegant piece of art and organization piece!
It’s that time of year again, as the frost finally begins to thaw and the tulip buds just start peeking through the ground, we can finally see the dawn of the warmer seasons ahead. But March also means that its time for spring-cleaning, a chance to open the blinds to let in some light and de-clutter our lives. So are you ready to tackle your spring projects? The hardest part is starting, and Handybook is here to help! With cleaning and organizational tips, DIY project ideas, and readymade to- do lists, spring cleaning this year will be easier than ever.
Having trouble deciding which clothes to give away? Try this quick tip- turn all of the hangers in your closet the opposite way, and each time you wear a piece of clothing turn it back. At the end of the year donate the clothes on any hangers still facing outward. If you haven’t worn it in a year, statistics show that you probably won’t wear it again.
Subscribe to our blog for regular updates on the best spring cleaning tips and tricks, plus opportunities to win Handybook discounts and free services!
Have any awesome tips that you’d like to share? Post them in the comments and share the love!